1. SPECIAL SCHEME FOR MOTOR ACCIDENT CLAIMS FORMULATED BY DELHI HIGH COURT
2. COMPENSATION TO VICTIMS OF CRIME (Karan v. State NCT of Delhi 277(2021) DLT 195 FB)
3. PROSECUTION OF LITIGANTS FOR RAISING FALSE CLAIMS UNDER SECTION 209 OF INDIAN PENAL CODE (H.S. Bedi v. NHAI, 220 (2015) DLT 179)
4. GUIDELINES FOR DETERMINATION OF MAINTENANCE IN MATRIMONIAL MATTERS Kusum Sharma v. Mahinder Kumar Sharma, (2020) 271 DLT 232
5. WHAT IS ‘TRUTH’ AND HOW TO DISCOVER IT (Ved Parkash Kharbanda v. Vimal Bindal 198 (2013) DLT 555)
6. FASTDAR SCHEME FOR ROAD ACCIDENT DEATH CASES LAUNCHED ON 01ST MAY, 2021
7. Dr. Maya D. Chablani Vs. Smt. Radha Mittal & Ors.
8. Tanmay Kumar Vs. The State.
9. Sunil Tyagi Vs. The State.
10. Sh. Santosh Kumar Jha Vs. The Deputy Labour Commissioner
11. BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY PRIVATE LTD. Vs. UNION OF INDIA & ORS.
12. Rajesh Tyagi and Others Vs. Jaibir Singh and Others
13. New India Assurance Co. Ltd. Vs. Puran Lal and Others
14. BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY PRIVATE LTD. Vs. UNION OF INDIA & ORS.
15. BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY PRIVATE LTD. Vs. UNION OF INDIA & ORS.
16. Progress on implementation of the resolutions adopted in the previous Chief Justice Conference held on 03-04, 2015.
17. Criminal Appeal No. 353/2020, titled as 'Sunny Vs. State GNCT of Delhi' and Criminal Appeal No. 353/2020, titled as 'Karan Vs. State of NCT of Delhi'.
18. MACA no. 215/2021 and CM No. 22570/2021, titled as 'The National Insurance Company Ltd. vs. Shiba Anand and Ors.'
19. CRl. M.C. 907/2015 and Crl. M.A. 3408/2015, titled as 'Rakesh Mohan Sharma & Anr. vs. State (Govt. of NCT of Delhi).
20. FAO no. 36/2021, titled as 'Neeta Bhardwaj & Ors. vs. Kamlesh Sharma'
21. Crl. Appeal No. 4685/2020, titled as 'Gopisetty Harikrishna Vs. State of Andhra Pradesh'
22. SMW (C) No. 4 and W.P. (Crl.) No. 274/2020, titled as 'In Re: Children in street situations'
24. Writ Petition (Criminal) No. 1542/2020 & CRL M.A. 19839/2021 & 19840/2021, titled as 'Court on its own motion vs. Union of India & Ors.'
25. CM (M) IPD 08/2022, titled as 'Max Healthcare Institute Ltd. vs. M S Max 24x7 Medicos & Ors'
26. CRL. M.C. 1538/2022 & CRL MA 6656/2022, titled as 'Vivek Chauhan vs. Govt. NCT of Delhi'
27. MACA no. 123/2021, titled as 'National Insurance Company Ltd. vs. Smt. Savita Devi and Ors.
28. FAO No. 36/2021, titled as 'Neeta Bhardwaj & Ors. vs. Kamlesh Sharma' (pending for 24.09.2021)'.
29. Writ Petition No. 2540/2021 titled as 'Director General (Works), CPWD vs. Sh. Laljeet Yadav & Ors.'
32. Criminal Appeal No. 353/2020, titled as 'Sunny Vs. State of GNCT of Delhi and Criminal Appeal No. 352/2020, titled as 'Karan vs. State GNCT of Delhi
33. Writ Petition No. 13029/1985, titled as M.C. Mehta vs. Union of India & Ors.
34. Special Leave Petition No. 5464/2016, titled as 'Makwana Mangaldas Tusidas vs. The State of Gujarat and Anr.
35. CM (M) No. 98/2020 Appeal No. 3378/2020, titled as M/s Shushree Securities Pvt. Ltd. vs. M/s Times A&M (India) Ltd. & Ors.
36. Misc. Application No. 1577/2020 (in criminal appeal no. 1375 & 1376 of 2013), titled as Asian resurfacing of Road Agency Pvt. Ltd. & Anr. vs. Central Bureau of Investigation
38. Ex. Petition No. 275/2012, titled as M/s Bhandari Engineers & Builders Pvt. Ltd. vs. M/s Maharia Raj Joint Venture & Ors. And Ex. Petition No. 276/2012, titled as M/s Bhandari Engineers & Builders Pvt. Ltd. vs. M/s You One Maharia (JV) Delhi & Ors.
39. CM (M) No. 389/2020 & CM Application No. 20110/20 and 20111/20, titled as Vijay Goel vs. State of NCT of Delhi & Ors.
42. Bail App. No. 1441/2020 titled as Anil Vs. State
43. W.P. (C) 3037/2020 titled as Court on Its Own Motion Vs. State & Ors
44. W.P. (Crl) 986/2020 & Crl. M.A NOs. 8344-46/2020 and Crl. M.A. Nos. 8345/2020 & 8346/2020 titled as Chirag Madan Vs. Union of India & Ors.
45. Ex.P. 275/2012 & Ex.App; (OS) 221/2018 and Ex.P. 276/2020 titled as 'M/s Bhandari Engineers & Builders Pvt. Ltd. Vs. M/s Maharaia Raj Joint Venture & Ors' and M/s Bhandari Engineers & Builders Pvt. Ltd. Vs. M/s You One Maharia (JV) Delhi & Ors.
46. Crl Ref. 5/2019 titled as Court 'On Its Own Motion Vs. State'
47. W.P. (C) No. 5011/2017 titled as 'Reena Jha & Anr. Vs. Union of India through its secretary, Ministry of Law and Justice & Ors'
48. Crl. Misc. Case no. 214/2020 titled as 'Virender Kumar & Anr. Vs. State of Delhi & Anr'
49. CM (M) 4/2019 titled as 'M/s PSA Nitrogen Ltd. Vs. Maeda Corporation & Ors'
50. CM (M) 767/2019 & CM APPL.23274/2019 titled as 'Indcon Boiler Ltd. Vs. M/s Maeda Corporation India & Ors.'
51. Crl M.C. 4120/2016 titled as 'Ashok Chawla & Ors. Vs. C.B.I.'
53. Crl M.C. No. 3855/2016 titled as 'Akash Mudgal Vs State & Ors.'
56. Crl. A. 242/2016 and Crl. A 991/2015 titled as 'Razia Vs. State (NCT of Delhi) and Mohd. Maqsood Alam Vs. The State (NCT of Delhi)
57. Crl. A. 68/2016 titled as 'Mohd. Kamil Vs. The State (NCT of Delhi)'
58. Writ Petition (Civil) No. 349/2006 titled as 'Voluntary Health Association of Punjab Vs. Union of India and others'
59. Compliance of directions passed by Hon'ble Supreme Court of India vide order dated 14.09.2022 in "Suo Moto Writ Petition (Crl.) 04/2021 in RE: Policy strategy for grant of bail",
60. Prosthetics Prices for Insurance, prepared by Safdarjang Hospital and VMMC
61. MAC. APP. 623/2019, titled as 'Indrawati & Anr. Vs. Ranbir Singh & Ors.'
62. CRL. M.C. 5328/2013 & CRL.M.A. 19244/2013, titled as 'Sunil Tyagi vs. Govt. NCT of Delhi and CRL MC 4438/2013 & CRL MA 15894/2013, titled as 'Tanmay Kumar vs. State
63. Scheme for Motor Accident Claims, Formulated by Delhi High Court
64. FAO no. 842/2003, titled as 'Rajesh Tyagi vs. Jaibir Singh & Ors.
65. CRL M.C. 5328/2013, titled 'Sunil Tyagi vs. Govt. of NCT of Delhi' and CRL. MC. No. 4438/2013, titled as 'Tanmay Kumar vs. State'
66. FAO 385/2013 & CM Appls. 15735/2013, 20942/2016, 752/2018, 27316/2018, 45143/2018 & 25425/2019, titled as The New India Assurance Company Ltd vs. Puran Lal & Ors.
67. Civil Appeal No. 1659-60/2021, titled as 'Rahul S. Shah vs. Jinendra Kumar Gandhi & Ors.' And Civil Appeal No. 1661/2021 and Civil Appeal No. 1663-64/2021
68. Decree dated 13.06.2022 passed by Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in Civil Appeal No. 6406-6407/2010, titled as 'Kattukandi Edathil Krishnan & Anr. vs. Kattukandi Edathil Valsan & Ors.
69. Criminal A. No. 491/2022 titled "Naresh Chand Jain vs State of NCT of Delhi at New Delhi & Anr."
70. Order/Judgment dated 12.10.2022 passed by Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in M.A No. 901 of 2021 in W.P(Crl.) No. 199 of 2013 titled "Peoples' Union for Civil Liberties vs. UOI"
71. Judgment dated 20.10.2022 passed by Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in Criminal Appeal No. 63/2022 titled "X vs. State of NCT of Delhi & Anr"
72. Order dated 01.11.2022 passed by Hon'ble Supreme court of India in Contempt Petition (Civil) No. 555/2022 in Special Leave Petition (Crl.) No. 5073/2011 titled "Eega Soumya Vs. M. Mahender Reddy & Ors".
73. Judgment/Order dated 25.11.2022 passed by Hon'ble Mr. Justice Anoop Kumar Mendiratta, High Court of Delhi in CRL.M.A No. 18141/2022 and CRL. M.C 1538/2022 titled "Vivek Chauhan vs. State of NCT of Delhi"
74. Judgment/Order dated 07.11.2022 passed by Hon'ble Supreme Court of India No. 9288 of 2022 titled "P. Ponnusamy Vs. The State of Tamil Nadu"
75. Judgment/Order dated 05.01.2023 passed by Hon'ble Ms. Justice Swarana Kanta Sharma, High Court of Delhi in CRL.A. 273/2009 titled "Sunil Vs. State of NCT of Delhi"
76. Guidelines in relation to the implementation of Section 439 (1A) Cr.P.C. and the Practice Directions Issued by the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi.